Monday, November 9, 2009

The simple steps

People often underestimate the simple steps, They see that these steps are not large enough and will not achieve its purpose, They also fear from others to perceived them weakness, a lot of people are too frightened to take simple steps to make them do not do anything in the end.

If success was easy we will all be successful, successful strategies may be simple but may not always be an easy thing.

Richard Carlson say "A lot of people have asked me about the best way to write a book and my answer was: You just have to start writing without having to wait, even if the result is Only write a one paragraph this is better than nothing ".

See the child is walking in a small steps and after a few years you will not be able to catch him.
We repeat much with ourselves, I can not start saving now I do not have enough money now, While one of the wealthy say: I started my fortune with a ten dollars only.

In order to be successful you must focus on what you can do and not on what you can not do and you should just start with a simple step to begin .

In the Proverbs say "a thousand mile journey starts with a step "

No comments:

Post a Comment