Monday, November 9, 2009

list of failure excuses

If I did not have a wife and family ...
If Ireceived adequate assistance ...
If I had a money ...
If I had a good education ...
If my health was good ...
If I have enough time ...
If times were better ...
If others understand me ...
If the conditions were different around me ...
If I live my life again ...
If I given the right opportunity ...
If I have the right opportunity now ...
If I was younger ...
If I was born rich ...
If I met the right people ...
If people did not cause me stress and discomfort ...
If I could save some money ...
if my family understand me ...
If I live in a big city ...
If my talents were a well-known ...

and more ..................

The best treatment of excuses is to say that if I had the courage to see myself and know what is my flaw then i'll have the opportunity to benefit from my mistakes and learn something through the experience of others because I know that I have a flaw.
If I spent more time to analyze my weaknesses and less time for the installation of excuses to cover these weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment